Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Look's like we made it!!













Pictures! Broadband!

I was talking with my friend last week about the dial-up dilemma. She told me that I needed to check with my wireless provider, it might be possible to get access with them.

Well, she was right! I talked to my wireless provider and found out I could get broadband access through a USB modem for my desktop computer. We went today and got it!

I wanted to post this picture of my boys. I love it. It says a lot about them and their relationship. .

Also, to those that were having problems posting a comment, I think I have it fixed. Try and leave a comment now, you should be able to.

I am off to watch the Olympics! Go Michael Phelps!!

2 comments:

Sonya said...

So glad you can post pictures now! I left the world of dial back in Feb of this year, I fear there's no going back now!!!

Faith said...

Yay!! What a cute pic of your boys!