Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Tag! I'm it!

I have never been tagged before, so I hope I am doing this right. My friend, Erica, tagged me on her blog at, and here I am.

THE RULES:* Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.* Share 7 little known facts about yourself on your blog.* Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.* Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Anyway, here goes...

1. I am scared of frogs...can't stand them...bad childhood memories. This is hilarious to you if you know my bug/reptile/amphibian crazy boys.

2. I desperately wanted to go to Mars Hill College. God had other plans, but I still get a little sad about it. Two of my friends' husbands went there and I like them even more because of it!!!

3. I love history (this is not little known, if you really know me). How God works throughout time is amazing!

4. I like going to the gym. Finding the time can be the trouble.

5. I am an awful athlete. I had really bad asthma as a child. I could never participate in PE class, and never learned the skills.

6. I went to not one, but two Richard Marx concerts in high school. I don't know if I should share that or not!

7. I used to sing all the time in church growing up. I remember doing solos and singing in groups. I had sinus surgery in my early 20's and my voice has never been the same. I still love to sing in the choir, and am shocked when I open my mouth and hear the voice that comes out. I still expect the old one to be there.

Well, that's it. I don't think there are any earth shattering revelations, but I fulfilled the requirements.

I tag:

Carmen
Faith
Jennifer
Ryan

I don't know anybody else with a blog!!!

1 comment:

Erica said...

Thanks Lisa! Now wasn't that fun??? haha!

I was at a Rod Stewart concert, but does it count if I was paid to be there?