Friday, October 17, 2008

I stole this!

I got this idea from my friends Faith and Jennifer. Check out their blogs....they are listed on the right.

35 Odd Things About Me

1. Do you like blue cheese salad dressing? yes

2. Do you own a gun? no, but dh is police officer so he does

3. What's your favorite drink at Starbucks? Tall Double shot on ice, breve with sugar free vanilla

4. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? coffee

5. Do you do pushups? No.

6. What's your favorite piece of jewelry? The locket my husband gave me for our wedding, it says "Only God could love you more." on the back.

7. Favorite hobby? reading/cooking

8. Do you have A.D.D? No, but my friend says otherwise

9. What's one trait that you hate about yourself? easily distracted (maybe I am ADD)

10. Name 3 thoughts at this exact moment: I'm tired. I have a lot to do. I hope the game is rained out.

11. Name 4 drinks you regularly drink. Coffee, Diet Coke, Unsweet tea, Diet Mt Dew

12. Current worry right now? Election

13. Current hate right now? ???

14. Favorite place to be? with my family

15. Do you like to travel? Yes

16. What color shirt are you wearing? Green

17. Do you like sleeping on satin sheets? No!

18. Can you whistle? No.

19. Favorite color? Green

20. If you could, would you be a pirate? No, that is illegal.

21. What song do you sing in the shower? Hymns

22. Favorite girl's name? Grace

23. Favorite boy's name? Carson

24. What's in your pocket right now? I am in my pajamas....no pockets

25. Favorite bedsheets as a child? Strawberry Shortcake

26. Worst injury? broken ankle, broken leg, torn nerves, broken collarbone...all in a wreck.

27. Do you love where you live? Yes.

28. How many TVs do you have in your house? two

29. Who is your loudest friend? ???

30. How many pets do you have? one dog we claim, two cats that claim our yard.

31. Does someone have a crush on you? It's way past crush...I think he loves me.

32. What is your Favorite Book? Redeeming Love

33. What's your favorite candy? anything chocolate and mint

34. Favorite Sports Team? Bearcats (my son's team)

35. What was the first thing you thought of when you woke up? Morning, already?

1 comment:

Faith said...

Lisa, I'm so glad you played along with this. I love all your answers and learning more about you!