Wednesday, September 10, 2008

One hand in the air, one on the wheel!!!

Tuesday was my first day back to Bible study for the fall. They started without me last week while I was on vacation, but I am sure it was not as much fun..


I was excited to get back on my normal schedule of Tuesday morning study, and to see all the ladies. So much so, that I went twice on Tuesday.

We have a morning study group and an evening study group. These pictures are of both of the groups. I lead Stepping Up in the morning, and the pastor's wife leads Breaking Free. She leads Stepping Up in the evening, and our friend leads Breaking Free. I said that I missed seeing everyone, so I went back to see everyone at night.


Of course, it never hurts to hear Beth Moore twice in one day.

I went in with the music blog entry in my mind and was blown away by the teaching on singing and praise. It was definitely what I needed to hear that day.

I left church to run errands and put Chris Tomlin in my CD player and sang praises all over Monroe. I do that a lot. I think all of Monroe thinks I am waving at them.

So, if you see the red van with the Lee Park sticker bouncing along the road.....it is me, one hand in the air, one on the wheel!!

1 comment:

Sonya said...

We missed you the first week too! Even though I'm new around church, I appreciate what I've seen in you--a heart that is sold out for the Lord! Thanks for being our study leader and sharing your heart with us!
Love,
Sonya
(I had to stop by my friend's house and at least catch up....boy I miss my computer!)