Saturday, September 6, 2008

Happy Birthday!


Today is my husband's birthday. For the next month and 23 days he is older than me, and I will not let him forget it.
.
I told him that it seems like yesterday that I met him. But then again, I don't remember not knowing him. I am sure you know what I mean.
.
Our wedding vows said "I take you as a gift from God." Those words mean more with each passing year.
.
I love that he makes me laugh.
I love that he works hard to take care of us.
I love that he is a wonderful father.
I love that he is a godly example for his boys to follow.
I love to watch him grow in the Lord.
I love his servant's heart.
I love that he loves God more than me.
I love that he is my best friend.
.
I did not know the real gift I had.
.
Happy Birthday!

2 comments:

Faith said...

This is so sweet. I hope that his birthday was great!

Anonymous said...

girl get to blogging!...I feel like a freak checking back here and seeing one of our deacons with his shirt off...get to it!..jk of course.