Friday, November 21, 2008

I am still here.................

"Reports of my death have been greatly exaggerated"...............stealing a quote from Mark Twain.

I am diagnosing my problem as "scared to blog without pictures." I had someone tell me once that they looked at the blog once, but since there were not a lot of pictures, they didn't bother going through and reading it. Well, what do you say to that? So, now I have a fear of writing a post with out wonderful pictures to go along. I think I need to get over that.

Here is another idea.....there has been so much in my head to write about all the political things going on in our nation, and that might not have been best. I do plan on posting about it, but it will be much different than if I had been too emotional.

So....expect more from me soon......next time it won't take Carmen yelling at me from Tennessee!

3 comments:

Faith said...

Glad to know you are still around and doing OK =)

Have a great weekend!!

Sonya said...

I promise to read your blog if you never post another picture :o)
In fact, I was on the verge of Facebooking you and telling you I needed some Godly wisdom from your direction. I've been reading too many adoption blogs lately and there are too many secular ideas about politics and such out there. I'm here waiting...

Anonymous said...

As much as I like pictures....words are so much better! Happy Thanksgiving!
Kate Mc.