Friday, July 18, 2008

Designer Clothes!

This is my attempt at a fashion post. But let me warn you, it will not be like the others you may read!

I am a window shopper. I could look at lots of things, and not really buy much. I believe in sales, with prices in red and an extra 40% percent off of that. And if you use your 30-60-90 card, you get an extra 15% off. I have in my mind what I am willing to pay and will not pay more. I do have some black pants that I wear to church that cost me $1.98!! Now that is a deal. If I don’t get a deal, I just won’t buy.

If you are from around this area, you probably know the store that I frequent from the descriptions. The other day I was discussing with a friend my shopping at this store. I can look through racks of sale clothing and come away with a hand full to try on. I will guarantee you that each of the items is from a certain designers line. She owns many different clothing lines, but all are under her main line. It is funny to me. I can spot a shirt I like and say “That is so-and-so, I like her stuff!”

How did I end up with all the same labels? Did they all start out as the same shirt and turn into something different by spending time on the rack? Or was it because the same designer had designed them all, and part of her showed in all of them?

Behind this story is the lie that evolution wants us to believe. The reason that the DNA of animals and humans are so similar is that they all came from the same one cell organism that came out of primordial ooze. The line of logic that follows that idea proves itself to be false. We could discuss the ideas of macro evolution, punctuated equilibrium, and Chaos theory, but we won’t. It is not true.

Could it be as simple as it seems? The reason the DNA is similar is……..the Designer. Could one Master Designer have designed and created it all!

I told you, not your same old fashion post!

“For by him were all things created, that are in heaven and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers; all things were created by him, and for him: And he is before all things, and by him all things consist.” Colossians 1:16-17

No comments: