Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Here I am...............

I am venturing into the blog world. It took me a lot longer to get here than the rest of the world. It took me forever to find a title I liked, most of them had been taken. So, why this title: "Blessings in all sizes." I am glad all two of you asked.

I began writing these long emails to the ladies in our Ladies Ministry at church. They are usually about everyday things and lessons that God is teaching me through them. I may post one or two of these here. I think the famous/infamous one was when a cat was stuck in our heating duct. I would send one out every week or two. It became necessary to control myself, as to not overload these wonderful friends with something every day. Friends suggested that I write more, a devotional or book. I thought that the blog world was the safest for me.

The email I sent were basically telling of the blessings that God was giving me through the everyday events in my life. The scripture reference in my blog title is just a portion of the section. If you have stayed with me this long, take a look at the whole section, Deuteronomy 28: 1-14, the blessings we receive through our obedience to the LORD.

I hope you will enjoy reading and that you begin to notice, in your life, the ways the LORD has given you Blessings in all sizes.

1 comment:

JenB said...

Yay!!! So glad you took the plunge! It's so much fun!
Love the title and the verse. I'll be back!